Consider becoming a member.
The purpose of the South Jersey Catholic Medical Guild is to profess and uphold the principles of Catholic faith and morality as related to the science of medicine. It does this by offering opportunities for prayer and for education. It also serves to enable Catholic physicians and other healthcare professionals to know one another better and to work together with a deeper mutual support and understanding.
Some of the benefits of being a member are:
- Spiritual and professional support on both a local and national level
- Access to information regarding Catholic values on pertinent issues (i.e., use of feeding tubes, physician assisted suicide, Pro-Life and stem cell research).
- CME credits for attending many of the regional and national conferences.
- Opportunity to volunteer for healthcare projects through Medical Missions programs.
- Receive an updated newsletter and invitations to South Jersey Catholic Medical Guild sponsored events such as the Annual White Mass and Communion Breakfast.